Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Graduation Snap Shots


Outside Pictures:After we took our diploma picture, Julie decided she didn't want to wait until next year, so she tried to steal Jenn's...look at me...I'm such a mature graduate....I did NOT get involved in such foolishness! Hee,hee! :)

We are so happy how it worked out that we got to graduate together!
Our tassels, once again...(don't worry, I didn't forget to turn my tassel. I wasn't supposed to, so that is why mine is on the opposite side. It means she's smarter ;) heehee!) bummer...and I don't even have a car - so I can't be cool and hang my tassel from the rear-view mirror! Jenn and Jordan...do you mind if I hang it in your car for the summer? HAHA! :)
Sisters, sisters, there were never such devoted sisters...

It's all of us girls - what a pretty mommy we have!

And my Jenn and Jordan - I'm going to miss them so much - BUT at least I get to hang out with them ALL SUMMER! :) I love you guys!

1 comment:

The Horaks said...

Wow! What fun pictures! Where did you get those? ;)