Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My Week at HOME!

On Mother's Day we were still up at Northland so we went to church at Norway with Jordan and Jenny and then us ladies went out to eat at Pizza Hut while Jordan said his goodbyes and went out golfing with some friends. Afterwards we started our 8 hour trip home.
Here's Jenny and Jordan on Sunday - I can't for the life of me get this picture any bigger, so I hope you enjoy it anyway. ;)
Mom and Julie had to work a lot that week, so most of the excitement came at the weekend.
First of all...Jessica Aucoin walked in our house on Friday night and surprised Julie like crazy! Saturday we went to Sasha Hennager's graduation - hence, the picture with the umbrellas in our ears. Sasha had a very colorful open house and little umbrellas in a bowl that you could stick in your punch glass. However, we decided to stick them in our hair. Heehee! :)

Jess has become like one of the family (and by the way...she just got ENGAGED!) Here's me and Jules <3And here's Sasha, the graduate! CONGRATULATIONS, Sasha!
Afterwards Jason, Justin, Jessica, Julie, and I went out bowling - once again, I did NOT break 100. But we girls did beat the guys ;) Of course, it was 3 to 2 and we barely beat them, but...we did nonetheless. Heehee! And then we all went home and had Jessica's garlic pizza ;)


My last Sunday home. This was right before mom and I took off for Northland. We had a fun trip together, and we picked up Emily McKeown in the cities and brought her up with us, so that just added to the fun! :) and believe it or not we all fit AND our stuff ;)Me and Jason. Julia was down in Texas because one of her friends was getting married, so Jason was sweet and traveled up to MN to be with us for the weekend! I miss him and Julia SO much! Me and Jules, once again - I LOVE YOU, Jul!

1 comment:

The Horaks said...

Aw, such fun pictures!! Jessie, you look good in yellow! I really like your shirt! :)