Saturday, September 23, 2006

Slessor Night Cont...


The Freshmen have to jump in the
Northland lake water. The girls were very cooperative and jumped in of their own accord. (only one got carried down and thrown in - she was a second semester freshmen and managed to drag one of the society officers in with her) I felt bad for them all though because the water had to have been really really cold and since it was evening, i was already cold and couldn't imagine how cold they must have been! Poor Vanessa was so cold she was shaking all over and had to walk all the way back to the far away trailers. The walk back to campus is kind of spooky - the girls like to hide in the trees and jump out and scare each other. So far I've made it through without getting scared (besides when I made the trip during camp), but I have done some scaring myself -- right Jenelle? Heehee! :)

3 comments:

jules said...

i love all the pictures, jess! way to go! ;) i remember society stuff and presentations, i just really enjoyed them there!
i have stories about that "spooky walk" -- mostly from camp, but anyway...
keep up the blogging! see you SO SOON! :D

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm glad I wasn't there for Slessor night-----scary walks and being forced into the cold lake on a cold night doesn't sound like much fun!! But, I DO like the pictures-----I just hope no one caught a cold!! Love, Mom R. <3

The Horaks said...

Great pix! I'm glad that my society was kinda tame when it came to stuff like that! Haha!

~Jenn