Saturday, September 09, 2006

Happy Birthday, Sara!

This is quite late, but now that I'm back on blogger, I want to be sure to say Happy Birthday to Sara Marie Andrews! Charise hosted a "surprise" birthday party for her at the beginning of August when we were all still together. It was a fun time. She made a delicious cake, and then we played games, talked and laughed, and watched "Pride and Prejudice" - a perfect movie for a girl's night. Sara's actual birthday is August 30th and she turned 18 years old - officially an adult! This picture is from her graduation open house this spring. It's fun being your friend - you know how to make me laugh! Have a great fall and I'll see you at Christmas! Keep in touch! Miss you, girl!

5 comments:

Sara Marie said...

Thanks Jess, Its really different to be 18 and still I find that I am acting more like a child then when I was a child! Cant wait to hear from you on email and call me up sometime!!

The Horaks said...

Happy birthday, Sara!! That's a really big milestone! :) I hope you have fun being 18! Hope to see you again soon! Love you!

~Jenn

jules said...

o look! it's me :)

jules said...

jess! i want to see a picture of you & laura at school! PLEASE!!! i miss you!!!

Anonymous said...

Me too!!! :) Mom R.
p.s. Happy Birthday, Jara!!! :) Love you too!! :)