Saturday, April 22, 2006

Julia

I know these are late - but I've wanted to blog - just haven't had the time. Julia celebrated her 24th birthday last Friday. I wish I could have been home to help her celebrate. Especially now that I know it was her last one in Minnesota. Jason and Julia are moving to Iowa this coming weekend. (I want to be there to help for that, too!) Anyways, Julia, I am so thankful for you! It's been so much fun to have you as part of our family now for the last two years! It seems like even longer - you've fit in since you and Jason started dating (even if you didn't feel like it your first visit! haha! ;) You are more like an actual sister than sister-in-law.
You are so special to me, and I look forward to times when we get to hang out together. I'm going to miss those spur of the moment lunch and dinner dates like we did last year. But we will keep in touch over phone and dial-up email (wink*wink). And you'll only be 4 hours away (and by one of the greatest malls ever!) so we'll come see you, too! It will be fun! You are always such an encouragement to me, and I am thankful for your example. Thank you for your love and prayers - I know I am so blessed to have a sister in law like you, and I am proud to say you are the BEST one!! hee, hee! I love you! Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

jules said...

lovely picture! julia - u r so pretty! :) miss u!...

jajurabe said...

i am commenting on a selfish giraffes blog, to tell her that i love her and she should know that :) ~julia and mommy too :):)