Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jason!

HAPPY 28th BIRTHDAY, JASON!On November 4th, Jason turned 28! Since none of us were going to be able to be there to help him & Julia & Kaden celebrate, Julia planned a party for him at our house a few weekends ago. Here he is with his chocolate cake and one candle. Heehee! He only got one this year - I guess that's what happens when you can't fit them all on the cake anymore ;) J/K, Jason :) I think this is the most recent pic I have of just Jason & I - we need to take another picture together cause this was over 1 1/2 yrs ago! This was taken when I still attended Northland college and everyone came up to surprise me for my 20th birthday!Jason being silly at Jenny & Jordan's wedding rehearsal.
This is a side of Jason that I love - he never fails to make me laugh! I always enjoy the times that we're all sitting around talking and then Jason and Jordan start feeding off each other being so funny...it's usually at the expense of one of us girls, but we still end up laughing till we cry anyway...or...crying till we laugh - haha! :)

Jason, words can't express how much I am so thankful for you! I feel so blessed to have a big brother - and not just any big brother - I have THE best brother in the whole wide world! I can't imagine if you weren't in my life...I love how you always make me feel special, you make me laugh, you let me come stay at your house whenever and for however long :), you guys finally gave me a nephew (heehee!), you make time for me: if I need to talk to you about something on my heart, you listen, help me think through things, and offer advice that I can trust. You push me to be a better person, and encourage me to keep on through the difficult times when I feel like quitting. I am thankful for your godly examply. I am thankful I have a brother who prays for me and loves me even when I'm not so loveable. You have always been the biggest and the best in my eyes and that is for all these reasons and MORE! I am so proud to be your little sister! I love you so much, Jas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet!!! He is the BEST!!! :) I, too, am so thankful for you, Jason!! I love you so much!!! Love, Mom R.

The Horaks said...

Awe, that was sweet, Jess! Happy Birthday Jason!! I love you too!!!