Sunday, June 15, 2008

Laura Date

Laura and I have been trying to get together whenever possible before she's married and moves to IN. It's been difficult to plan dates around each other's jobs, etc...but whenever it works out we have so much fun together! I went to her house after work and we got to sleep in the special guest room (somehow that's still just as exciting as it's always been!) I think we were up until 5:30 talking and catching up about everything under the sun in each other's lives!

Then we went to Mankato for some girl time shopping and ate out at Olive Garden.


When we got back to the Swensons we munched on chips and salsa while we watched a movie! Then I had to head home so we could both work the next morning. All good things must come to an end eventually, I guess...but I'm thankful for the fun times and memories...until next time! :) Love you, Laura!

1 comment:

The Horaks said...

Awe, cute pictures!!! :) Miss you girls! Can't wait to see you both in less than two weeks! By the way, was Thelma invited to the wedding? ;)