Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Father's Day Weekend!

Happy Father's Day, Jason!
Kaden always gives such good smiles for Grandma!
Mom & Jenny watching the bean bag toss game (not long before Jenny chopped her hair off!! and it looks SO cute!) Check out her blog for before and after pictures: www.thehoraks.blogspot.com

Jules and I after we showed our bean bag tossing skills ;)
This is one of my most favorite pictures snapped by Aunt Julie of Kaden after Grandma and Aunt Jenny took him on a little stroll.
Always happy in Daddy's arms!
I'm so glad Julie is home with me for the summer!
Jamie came up to visit and see Kaden for the first time!
Aunt Jessie (that's me!) with Kaden!
Aunt Julie and Kaden!

The cutest little family ever! :)
The half Father's Day cake for Jason and half B-day cake for Jamie :)
Jordan and his apple crisp
Kaden is SO cute when he's in his bouncy chair! He's getting so strong and active and makes the best facial expressions ever! I love playing with him!
Like Father, like son - don't they look alike!?



2 comments: