Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Family Camp 1

Family Camp 1 was our first official week of camp. It's a good thing family camp is first on the schedule because it's a little more laid back. I'm scheduled to be in Baby Block 1 (which is babies from 0 to 12 months - so cute!) all summer during services. These are some of the babies we had that week. The little boy's name is Parker. Isn't he adorable? He was fussy the first couple days - I got a good typical crying picture. But then on Wednesday he took his first steps, and being able to walk made him cute and happy for the rest of the week! He loved getting his picture taken. Even at 10 months he knew to hold still and smile and then wait to see how it turned out. I've got lots more, but these were some of the good "kodak moments." :) The little girl smiling is Elizabeth - she was nice and easy to keep happy. Jocelyn is the last one and is also in the picture with Sarah Dersch (my group leader). Jocelyn is from Jordan's old church. I got to see Jenn and Jordan up on campus a lot that week because they had friends there so that was a treat. :) When I wasn't in baby block I got to help Jenny in the maintenance office, work at the wall and zipline, and help with other evening activities like date night (I got tips being a waitress!...such nice families) :), funny time (sitting with kids), carnival, etc...SO MUCH FUN! :)

No comments: