Thursday, February 09, 2006

Friends & Family at Church







Well, today I finally had time to blog some actual pictures again :) This is the first Sunday of 2006. The first one is Laura and I, then Julie and her friend Kasee Jenson, then Sara and Charise. We also took our family picture - our family is getting so big! It's so exciting! I can't wait for us all to be together again! Maybe over spring break? That would be awesome! Even sooner than I could have hoped for! :) Only 35 days till then! yay!

2 comments:

Sara Marie said...

I remember those pictures, I had even taken some of them. I love the family portrait. I am amazed at how big the family is getting. I sure hope that you girls arent left alone for very long. Have a good weekend. I have to work. I hope that your homework isnt too hard for you. I know that school isnt always easy. I bet that this is the longest I have ever wrote on a blog. I hope you have time to read all of this. I am at school so this is like an email. We cant log in to our email unless we have to email a report or a teacher. So I hope that this will do. Email me back and check out my updates!

Laura Kimbrough said...

wow i miss church!! those are fun pictures to look back on jes!