Saturday, January 07, 2006

Will Anyone Notice?


Hey, everybody! This is an update on my blog for any of you who still visit! haha! This semester I'm going to try to get internet in my room, so then I can keep it updated regularly. Julie helped me get this new picture on. It's from this summer when we took her back to camp after Jenn's wedding. Today is her last day home before she has to go back to school, so we're having fun hanging out together. Jason left his x-box here again, so we've been playing that, and now we're going to go out on a date together. I had an awesome Christmas and New Year with the whole family home and together! We always have so much fun! It went fast, but time always goes fast when you're having fun :)

4 comments:

jules said...

wow, look at YOU posting :) i'm soooooooo glad to see an update, kiddd! nice links and everything! u r getting SO techy ;) love u lots!

The Horaks said...

I noticed!! :) Way to go! I'm really glad! I haven't had internet for a while because of some technical difficulties...and then a certain 'hog' has been on a lot after we got the internet back. ;) That is all to explain my lack of blogging. :) I guess I could post something now, except I'm feeling quite lazy and I just want to visit other peoples' blogs instead.

Sara Marie said...

Yes Jess, I noticed. I am so happy now maybe you can get more on there. Love ya

Laura Kimbrough said...

hark! a post! heehee! i like the new template too...i think i'll steal your old one now, cause my pink one is so pink it makes me think of barbie. :) love you! (don't you miss those good tans from last summer? waaaaaa!)