Friday, January 20, 2006

Update Attempt

Well, I was going to post pictures of Josie, and the snowman i made, and my last sunday at church, but I forgot to bring my memory key with me here to the library. Oh well. Jordan ordered a wireless card for me so I can have internet in my room soon after I get back to school. Hopefully then I will be a better blogger. Hee, hee! Tomorrow I'm going to the Swenson's, and from there we will head back up to Northland! This break has gone so fast, but that's because it was so much fun! I got to see so many people, and had so much fun with family and friends. And now will have more fun with family and friends up at school, too! I'm so lucky I have them in both places ;) Well, I would write more, but I'm at the library, and it is closing now.

5 comments:

The Horaks said...

Hurry back! Can't wait to see you! We love you!

jules said...

i'm glad u had a wonderful break. hope your semester is just great (and i do hope u still blog once in a while at least!) be safe in your long travel today... i love u.

jajurabe said...

miss you already Jess! I hope you have a great semester. We had so much fun having you home!! Love you, Jason and Julia

Sara Marie said...

Jess, When are you going to update? You r at school now and i am sure you have some pictures. I will be waiting!

Anonymous said...

Oh Jessie, . . . you are back at school now and have internet in your room------time to post!! You too, Laura!!! Love you and miss you both!! Love, Mommy Rabe