Sunday, May 14, 2006

One More Day!

Well, I missed a day of blogging for the countdown, but then I realized, the countdown was till graduation, and for the countdown for going home, I was still right on! So one more day and I will be home! In fact, we'll probably be on the road traveling to get home still at this time tomorrow. (sorry if that sounded confusing) It's been an awesome semester at school! I'm so thankful for all the Lord has done and is doing in my life! God is so good! Jordan graduated today - I will try to blog that if the computer can handle it at home ;) ...congratulations, Jordan! You're awesome! :D Then mom came around 2:30, and we've been hanging out with Jen and Jordan since. Laura, Meg, and Danielle left this morning really early - and are all home safe and sound now! PTL! I missing you already, girls! (this picture made me think of you, Laura! I laughed when I found it, and knew you'd get a kick out of it too! try not to be a baaaaad girl while we're apart . . . wait for me! JUST KIDDING!) Can't wait to be home! :)

2 comments:

jules said...

hahaa, cute picture! i can't wait to be home with u! 2 weeks!

The Horaks said...

I always like seeing what picture you find for your countdowns! Now what will you count down to?