Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Entertainer

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=244704812179&ref=mf

The weekend before Thanksgiving, Kaden was enraptured by Aunt Jenny's piano playing all over the keyboard at (great) Grandma's house, so the following weekend over Thanksgiving at our house, he was very particular in playing each note and turning pages just as she had done. I never tire of watching my adorable nephew do anything! He is just too cute for words, so I end up taking a bunch of video & then have a hard time cutting it down to share, but I doubt everyone else wants to watch 10 - 15 straight minutes of my nephew playing the piano or doing whatever. Heehee! I have more that I need to condense and share so hopefully before the school rush becomes too much I can get those done. This is for you, Mrs. P! Enjoy! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jess, thanks so much for posting this on your blog so I can see it!
He's adorable & you captured his greatness really well! Ha!
Thanks again.
~terry

jules said...

:D i LOVE this!!! it will be fun for him to look back on, too, i think.