Sunday, November 29, 2009

New Refrigerator, Ma'am





It's out with the old and in with the new. Mom finally made the decision to do some upgrading in our kitchen :) yay! Our old refrigerator was at least 23 yrs old - older than me! But it served us well - it was a little sad watching the men roll it away this afternoon. They were both Mexicans & the one guy that helped with the installation and testing of the appliance was the talker and quite funny! He was like, "We come from Meeneeapoliees so we get up at 5:30 thees morning jus for you. Coood you understand my messeeg? I have pretty strong accent. I hoook up your water-line as long as you sign that it's okay. Eef your house flood, I pay for it and I'm not reech. Eef they call to survey our servees be sure to geev us a fieeeve. Thank you, ma'am, and thank you young ma'am." heehee! Mom and I got a kick out of them - they were really nice to us two girls who couldn't figure out how to do the water line. Anyway, we have been thoroughly enjoying our new black sleek refrigerator and all that extra room to put all our food just in time for the holidays! Thanks for all your help picking it out, Jason! It's absolutely perfect and fits like a glove!

4 comments:

Julia Rabe said...

WOw! It looks soo nice!! Thanks for the pictures Jess! :) Its fun to see it in the kitchen now. Love you guys!!

jules said...

wonderful!!!! thanks for posting this jess! it looks awesome in there :) (and your "relaying of the delivery story" was cracking me up! hahaa! have fun mom!!

The Horaks said...

It looks awesome!! Me likeeeee!!! ;) I enjoyed reading your story. I could just picture Mom standing there with her mouth open, smiling and nodding to the men...and then asking you what they said after they left!!! Heehee! :D

Anonymous said...

Vereee nice!! I a like it a much! Enjoy! I's happee for youu. Yes, thanks for the pix, Jessie. Love you. XOXOXOX