Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Pooh Popped!


Well, this is a rather silly post, but I thought it would be fun to blog about :) The night before spring break when we were all packing TO GO HOME! (which is why our room looks messy - so pardon the mess), we had to make sure our room looked especially nice since we had ladies conference visitors staying there in our absence. Winnie the Pooh was one of my birthday balloons, but he had started to deflate, so we had to pop him before we left. We each tried our hardest - in the videos it looks like we were hardly trying, but we REALLY WERE! We finally did pop him, but we didn't get it on video, because it took all three of us - so there was no one to video it. It was pretty funny, though. I'm surprised none of us had bruises on our heads from when he collapsed in the midst of us! haha! Hope it made you smile!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, Ha! That did make me smile:o) Those balloons, I tell ya! We used to have balloon popping relays at Grace. I don't want any of you on my team!

The Horaks said...

I'm glad you posted those! It was funny to see each of you trying! (Except Laura looked really worried, and April looked like she was...never mind!) Hahaha! :D

jules said...

it gives a funny mental picture... i can totally see you crazy girls doing that! :)