Friday, April 27, 2007

Happy 25th Birthday, Julia!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)

On April 14th, Julia turned 25! I wish we could have all been together and had a party, but I suppose that will have to wait probably until late summer :( (It's too bad Jenn and Jordan live WAY up NORTH!) But we were thinking of you, Julia! (and you still have to send me your bday list!! ahem!!) heehee! I'm so thankful to have you as my sister-in-law! I love how you're just like another sister, and I feel like I've known you my whole life! :) God has been so good to our family in who He has chosen to place in it. I miss you and Jason tons and hope that we can make it down to IA or u can make it up to MN the week I'm home. Thank you for your prayers and encouragement and the investments you've made in my life in the 6 years we've known each other. I love you SO much! Keep celebrating your bday - it's still April! Heehee! xo (ps. did you get your 25 bday spankings?)

1 comment:

The Horaks said...

Happy LATE birthday, Julia! ;)