Friday, March 09, 2007

My Birthday Surprise!

Jordan, Jenny, Jules, Julia, and Jason
I love it when we're all together! I truly believe that family is the greatest blessing in life that God gives. Brothers and sisters are like best friends built into your life from the beginning... always there for you, and even if not in person, they're just a phone call away - and in the case of my birthday this year they were all able to be there in person! I thought me and some of my friends were at Jenn and Jordan's apartment just for a normal slumber party when at midnight, Jason, Julia, and Jules all walked in! I was SOOOO suprised!... SOOOOO surprised! Needless to say, I had a wonderful birthday! (but we all REALLY REALLY REALLY missed mom :( she had to work and wasn't able to come). I love you guys! THANK YOU!!

2 comments:

jules said...

it was SO fun, and i love birthday surprises!!!! (we'd been planning that one for a l o n g time!!) :)

The Horaks said...

Crazy, fun times! Thanks for posting all those lovely pictures of us! ;)