Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Chug - off!

April and I had some fun the other night. We decided to see who could drink a bottle of water the fastest. (yeah - we were kinda bored at the time). So we both took a 20 oz. bottle straight from the fridge and said "go!" She creamed me! She was all done with hers when I still had half of mine left! So, I told her I was a lot faster if the water were warmer. We got out another bottle, waited for it to warm up, and did it again. It was MUCH closer - but she still beat me. I think I had an inch left or something. Well, so then I had a bright idea...I would drink a warm one and she would drink a cold one and we'd see who would win. (heehee!) She had a brain freeze half way through - but she still beat me! Well, then I was bound and determined to win, so we decided to do it one more time with them both warm...but while april was messing around waiting for it to warm up, I stuck hers back in the fridge up by the freezer. Haha! So...I WON! Here's the video

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

2 comments:

jules said...

that was pretty close, i might just call that a tie ;)
fun video :) SEE YOU IN A COUPLE DAYS!

The Horaks said...

Yay!! You figured out how to post a video!!! I'm so proud of you! Who taught you how to use such amazing technology? ;) Love you!