Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Happy Birthday, Jules!

Happy Birthday to YOU!
Happy Birthday to YOU!
Happy Birthday deary julesy!
Happy Birthday to YOU!
Gathered around with the whole family!

We got her some trick candles - it was a little obvious - a bit sparky and smokey! haha!

Wait...is she carrying on a conversation with her foot?

OH! She got red shoes for her birthday! :) cutesey pooh!

mom and jules - two of my favorite people in the whole world!

We celebrated Julie's 22nd bday on the 20th. I can't believe how old my sister is getting! wow! After church Wednesday night we came home and had her bday meal and then she opened all her presents and we had bday cake while we watched a movie! I'm glad we could celebrate with you, Jules! I love you so much! Thank you for being my wonderful sister! ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a fun post! it looks like "WE" had a great time ;) wish i could remember how good the cake was!! yum yum! love u.

The Horaks said...

Thanks for including us in the celebration! ;)

The Horaks said...

Hey, what are you doing with all your free time? BLOG!!!!!