Thursday, January 31, 2008

Family Camp 4

Well, these aren't really all in order, but just some of my favorites from the last week of camp. I had fun being a little more involved in the children's groups -usually i was more tied down to baby's block. I also was able to use part of an afternoon to have one last date with Jennifer - those are always so fun, and I really miss them! When Jules and Mom came to pick me up, her, me, HelainE and Jon got to go on one last hurrah to the lake where poor HelainE lost her camera, and then it was miraculously found! It's amazing how God works things out. I got to go to my extension church one last time and took some pix - it's amazing how much the youth group has grown since my freshman year. Jennifer and Jordan still go there, so whenever I visit, I get to see how everyone is doing! Bobbi left on Thursday, and then the hardest day of all was saying goodbye to everyone on Saturday :(














1 comment:

The Horaks said...

It was so fun to have you here this summer, Jess!!! I really miss you!