Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Jumpin' on the Bandwagon

Well, since everyone else (everyone else being jenn and julia - heehee!) is doing the celebrity look-a-like thing, I guess I just have to, too! Haha! But since I don't have a significant other - I put my mom on here - I'm thinking mom's even PRETTIER than the celebreties they chose for her! She's just so beautiful! I thought the ones were funny for the one I did with my stupid face! haha! (pretty much they just put them on there cause they had their mouth open just like me!) I also thought it was neat that Jenn and I got lots of the same ones - we must be sisters! How do they know!? J/k! All right - well that was fun. Now back to school. Heehee!





2 comments:

Tara said...

They didn't put Jessica Alba on your's Jess! Everytime I see her, I think of you. You look a lot alike. :)

jules said...

hahaaa, fun! i still need to do that...
anyway,
i think mom looks a lot like martina mcbride & annette bening.
you look the most like kate beckinsale i think... your's is hard to decide! :)
those are fun things.